The newest app update has an added security measure that will now require the user to verify their email in order to receive a verification code.
1. Click on forgot password.
2. If you have an Apple IOS, you will see the following prompt, click continue.
3. You will be prompted to enter your email address. See image below:
4. Once you have submitted a valid email, a 6-digit verification code will be sent to your email for you to enter in the webpage “Enter Verification Code” screen.
Example of email verification code Example of the verification page
Please note: if you are having issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If you are a registered G'day Parks Rewards Member, you will see the following page, which will help you to reset your password:
6. If you have not registered your membership yet, you will see the following message. Click 'try again', this will take you back to the home page login and click register as a member at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can register here: Register | G'DAY Rewards (gdayrewards.com.au).
7. If you see the following message, it may mean that you do not have a G'day Rewards Membership or the email you have used is not associated with an account. Click try again and double check your email address is correct.